Wayfarers QC is up and running from 1 July 2017 – thanks to all the members who have contributed.
The first QC draw took place at the social event Friday 29th September 2017
1st Tony Marskell £500
2nd Ray Bond £75
3rd Steve Wells £25
4th Wendy Biddick free additional entry to next draw
5th Sue Rogers free additional entry to next draw
6th Debbie Valman free additional entry to next draw
and now you can choose a number(s) which will be yours for all future draws. Click here for List of Allocated Numbers 29.9.17
Subsequent draws will take place December 20 (at the Christmas Party) In March (at the March social event or at the AGM) and in June, each year.
What are the prizes:
• First Prize (1st ball drawn) £500
• Second Prize (2nd ball drawn) £75
• Third Prize (3rd ball drawn) £25
• Fourth Prize (4th ball drawn) 1 free entry to next draw (worth £15)
• Fifth Prize (5th ball drawn) 1 free entry to next draw (worth £15)
• Sixth Prize (6th ball drawn) 1 free entry to next draw (worth £15)
Members who missed joining the QC and now wish to join can do so provided that they submit a completed standing order form and pay any shortfall in cash. Please contact Phil Pemberton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details and a standing order form.
(Example: If a new member joins the QC immediately prior to the September draw they must complete a standing order form from 1 October and pay £15 arrears in cash).
Under no circumstances will cash entries be accepted unless a standing order mandate has been completed.